Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Frederick Keonig once said, "We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." I tend to forget how much I am blessed with on a daily basis, so here is a list of things I'm thankful for at the present time.

-My lovely little apartment. I was so blessed to find this place and to have some amazing roommates (both past and present).
-Fall. It is my favorite season and I can't imagine living somewhere where the leaves don't change colors!
-My wonderful family. They are always there for me. Through the good times and the bad.
-An amazing job where I work with people who care about me. Love my PF family.
-My BF & BF who is by my side through everything. I can't imagine living life without him.



I challenge all of you to wake up in the morning and truly think about 5 small things you are thankful for everyday. It makes a huge difference.

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Ah you have a blog! Love it! Take good care of my sissy! xoxo

Brenna said...

Love:)