Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Week: My Person

Lets wrap up love week with the person I love most. 
He's charming
Intelligent
Loving
Smart
a goofball 
AND  
a total hunk

I love that he makes me try new things.
I love his big sexy lips.
I love his obsession with nintendo.
I love hearing him sing.
I love that he is a complete dork just like me.
Every day I'm grateful for him the most. I honestly don't know how I made it 18 years without him, but I know it was all in God's timing that he came into my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband, best friend or baby daddy. 
Aaron you are my person. The one person in this world who I will always belong to. The one person who can make me laugh no matter the circumstance. The one person who knows me better than I know myself. There is no one else I would rather share every moment of my life with. God sent us here for each other. It's always been you. Happy Valentines Day to my one and only.


1 comment:

Kimberly K. Hansen said...

PERFECT! You are an awesome couple and your new family will be so blessed by having you as their parents.