At three months Olivia is:
- blowing raspberries
- cooing
- has found her hands
- grabbing and pulling on everything (mostly my hair)
- drooling like nobody's business
- loving bathtime
- staying awake for most of the day
- an awesome sleeper
- very alert
- so close to laughing
- loves to be sung to
- making mommy and daddy tear up every time we see her smile
Olivia will be our only child that we can soak in every moment and not have to worry about another little one running around. I am trying to remember this and enjoy those little things like evening walks, giving her a bath, playing with her, late morning snuggles in bed, and especially those moments when I get woken up in the middle of the night. Even though its so hard to wake up to feed her, she smiles at me every time and my heart melts. I know one day I will miss these moments, so I make sure to love on her the most during those precious sleepless hours.
We are loving this mom and dad thing. Being a parent is the best thing in this world.
2 comments:
I love it! She's sure cute! I agree with everything you said... Time goes way too fast! We're trying to soak it all in too
Oh my goodness, she's pretty!
Post a Comment