Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Freakin Love You.

I kinda sorta maybe just a little bit have THEE best friends evah.

MISS STACI
This girl is funny, beautiful, and caring. She can do anything she sets her mind to. I look up to her so much and admire her for what she believes in. She is seriously so brave. Whether she sees it or not, I see it in her everyday! She is completely obsessed with Naruto!.....and wolves? "My stomach's on the fritzssss" You be the PB to my J! Love ya Little Bear!


MISS BRENNA
This lady be super gorgeous and talented. She knows what she wants in life and is not afraid to go after her dreams! She's been a great example to me in reminding me the important things in life. She has always made me feel like I matter and is there for me anywhere and anytime I need. And she only gets a little bit mad at me for my frequent bathroom stops on trips due to my pea sized bladder. Needless to say I love ya Mama! You are the mac to my cheese:)


MISS JAZI
This girl is B-E-A-utiful. I can laugh with her about pretty much anything whether is is funny or not. She has been a great example to me always been someone I can go to with anything. I know she has my back! She never fails to include me in any of our "family" gatherings. And there has never been a moment I've felt judged by her. Ever. Basically she is just an all around good hearted freakin hilarious lady! And she basically has the cutest style evah. Jazzzzzz you are the sugar to my cookie. I love ya!


Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like without these ladies in my life, but then I thank God that I only have to wonder.

1 comment:

Alex Obering said...

It looks so good dearie!!