1. You ever go in a bathroom and there are like a million bathroom stalls (all empty) and so you take your pick of the one on the very end? Then the next person to come into the bathroom chooses to go in the stall RIGHT NEXT TO YOU?! Yeah I seem to get that all the time. There are a crap load of empty stalls in there and they choose to go in the one right next to me?! UGH!! This drives me completely insane. Apparently people don't like their privacy while doin their business.

2. When people say "Oh that's so funny" instead of actually laughing! Seriously? Why is it so hard to laugh if it's actually that funny? Some people....tsk tsk.

3. Ever since I was little I've had a problem with toilet paper being on the holder in the correct fashion.
It must roll OVER:

NOT UNDER:

Don't ask. It's just the proper way to do it.
4. I work at Pizza Factory and I just love, did I say LOVE?, when people call in to order a pizza and then put me on hold. Excuse me, but you were the one that called me.

5. When the last person to use the bathroom doesn't refill the toilet paper for the next person. Personally I'm not one to check the roll before I sit down, so naturally when I get done and look over to find an empty roll, I am one happy camper. As you may have noticed, most of these have to do with the bathroom. Well that's because I have the smallest bladder known to man. I basically live in the bathroom. Lets just say it will be super fun when I get prego.
2 comments:
um ya I love you and this was hilarious! did I ever tell you that you are funny? I say you do one on Cali...I wanna hear your true thoughts on the most wonderful trip ever! Love you so much!
Post a Comment