California called us for 2011 Spring Break and I'd probably have to say the highlight of the trip was definitely beach volleyball. We played some locals and some kids who were on their Spring Break from AZ. And guess what? We kicked their trash! Who knew 8th grade p.e. would prepare us for that?
And of course we visited THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!
We also "attempted" at conquering some waves.
Here are some inside highlights from the trip.
1. Is the stoplight red? Our stoplight's red!
2. We are on Aisle 4 and you are NOT on Aisle 4. oh what's that? Wrong Albertsons.
3. I've grown weary of this turkey leg. Fetch me some cotton candy.
4. You're huge!
5. Is there going to be shopping there?
6. I thought Utah was supposed to be the polite state.
7. Hey tie my shoe.
8. I didn't know Utah's state sport was volleyball.
9. You gotta set that sh**.
10. Woah black people really like TGIFridays.
All in all it was a success. 5 amazing days with people I love. I only wish we never had to come home.
2 comments:
ummmmm yeah. LOVED IT. It almost made me cry. Me and Chance can be packed and ready to go in 1 hour. You two in??
I never even unpacked my bags in the first place.
Post a Comment