Here's a little play by play of how my day went.
Woke up and went to my parents for a wonderful patio breakfast full of cinnamon rolls, scrambi eggs, and strawberries.
My wonderful friends Tiarrah, Brenna, Mara and Staci took me to lunch at Taste of Hawaii.
mmmmmm nothing like some cream cheese wontons to brighten my day.
When I got home from lunch I was greeted with these beauties.
My boyfriend is the best:)
Went to see The Help. Waited around for Aaron and I to get hungry again since all I really did on my birthday was eat and eat and eat. Yep I like food. What of it? Anyway Aaron took me to Ninja. And it never disappoints. Big event was that for the first time EVER I actually caught the shrimp in my mouth. If you've been there you'll know what I'm talking about. After that we went to eat DQ ice cream cake with my parents. All in all it was a wonderful day full of food, activities, and the people I love. I don't know if I've ever felt more loved than I did yesterday. So thanks to all that made my day extra special.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL! Glad you had a good time on the big 21 :)
Post a Comment