People may wonder why my blog is called ummmmm yeah.
Well those people that actually follow it (a select few).
I figured it's about time to tell that story.
Once upon a time I lived with these five fabulous girls and one
night they decided to find out what each of our pull strings were.
If you are wondering what a pull string is, they were referring to
those dolls when you pull their string they have certain catch phrases.
It's funny because sometimes you don't realize how much you actually
say something until someone else points it out to you.
That's how it was for me. And that is how ummmmmmm yeah came to be.
I had no idea that my response to basically EVERYTHING was
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAH.
So I'd be interested to know......what's your pull string?
2 comments:
Love your blog!!! My pull string: "THAT'S INTERESTING"
mine is a swear word (you know what it is) no need to post it on the web! Love you!
Post a Comment