I think I'm going to begin making this a weekly post because it forces me to realize all the things I'm blessed with in my life. I have so many things to be thankful for, but this past week here are my top 5.
-My lovely roommates waking me up to pancakes on Sunday and taking me to Church with them.
-The opportunity to work with little children at the preschool once a week. As hard as it is and will be, there are far greater rewards that come from touching the lives of little children.
-My awesome boyfriend taking care of me while I'm sick. Yes I will return the favor in the future.
-Even though I'm sick now I'm thankful for the health that I do have. After seeing Contagion you will know what I'm talking about.
-I'm thankful that I am not addicted to Halo. My boyfriend will not be so thankful when I break his xbox here in a few minutes.

Peace and blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment