One of my favorite blogs thedaybookblog has a ritual Thursday post entitled Awkward and Awesome Thursday. Since I already started my Thankful Thursday tradish, I thought I'd just try this out for the fun of it. I read her post and think "wow she has a lot of things happen to her that she can write about." But come to find out....so do I.

-Wiping up my sprite I spilled at my boyfriend's house with a towel he decided to use after showering the next day.
-Having to help one of the last people I'd want to see at my work. We'll just leave it at that.
- The poor boy who DOES NOT get the hint that I will not go on a date with him. I have a boyfriend. Hellooooooo how many times must I tell you.
-My roommate coming home and getting disappointed when she only sees me there. "I miss Aaron." Is that normal? What am I chopped liver?
-Knowing exactly what this table is going to order. Awkward for them, awesome for me! Love you cherry coke family.
-Little first grade girl coming up to me and saying,
"Do you like him?"
"Uhhhhh I don't even know him."
"Oh. You totally like him." Okay whatever you say. First graders know everything.
-Waking up and taking a deep breath, only to inhale one of my feathers from my pillow. I don't know if that's more awkward or just plain embarrassing.
Awesome
-People that finally know WHEN to stop asking "the question". It will happen when it happens people.
-3rd Grade girl in a class that I taught totally has the same name as me. That does NOT happen very often.
-Making $150 bones in 6.5 hours. Boo yah.
-Carved my roommates name in her banana. Came home to find she had cut it out and left it on the counter. Yep she's awesome.
-Gossip Girl finally coming back on. Mondays are actually bearable now.
-Getting off early enough to have a Saturday date night with my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment