A human is growing inside of me. It is by far the most extraordinary thing that can ever happen to a woman. There is something about knowing you and your spouse have created life. Knowing that when this baby comes out he/she will be a mixture of the two of you. I constantly wonder what our sweet little girl will look like. What traits she will get from Aaron and which will come from me.
Some days I freak out and wonder am I ready to be a mom? Will I make the right decisions? Will my daughter love me? I blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but these thoughts don't stay for long because I know God wouldn't place this baby in the hands of Aaron and I if we weren't ready. Knowing that this is what God wants for our family keeps me going everyday.
Aaron has been the best support I could ask for in a husband. I want to cry every time he touches my belly and talks to our little girl. He is going to be the sweetest father and I just know we are going to have a daddy's girl on our hands. Thank you heaven for this miracle.







1 comment:
YOU and Aaron are going to be the BEST PARENTS and your love for each other is going to EXPLODE with this baby girl. So happy for the both of you. Keep blogging. I love it!
Post a Comment