Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Here Fishy Fishy

This is the best fish ever. I'm serious. If you love yourself you will try this recipe.

I use the Costco frozen Tilapia. Keep in mind this recipe is for 5 to 6 pieces of fish. I usually half it when I'm making it for just the 2 of us.

1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon margorm
3/4 teaspoon basil
3/4 teaspoon oregano
3/4 teaspoon dried mustard
1/3 c melted butter
Mix together and brush fish with this mixture.
1 1/2 c spinach (chopped)
3/4 c panko bread crumbs
1/3 c red pepper (chopped)
3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
Mix together and top fish with this mixture.
Bake on a foil lined baking sheet at 400 for 15-20 minutes.


P.S. Those are zucchini sticks that are roasted to perfection. Just throw throw those on the other side of the foil lined baking sheet, toss with a little bit of olive oil and paprika and BAM your taste buds will thank you....and so will your husband;)

1 comment:

Kimberly K. Hansen said...

Mmmmm . . . . YUM! Look at that photograph. Makes me soooo hungry. I love you Alexis.