Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Week: Our Little Human

To be honest I am not a huge fan of Valentines day. Just never have been. It's not that I don't love love or love getting goodies, but in my mind why isn't everyday dedicated to the one you love? Anyhoozer to try to get more in the spirit of "love" I have decided to blog about something I love everyday this week.

I love our little human. Most days it is still crazy to me that we are about to have a baby. You would think that I have been pregnant long enough it still wouldn't be a surprise, but it is. Sometimes her kicks still take me by surprise or the fact I'm still shocked when I find myself saying "I'm hungry" or "I have to pee" every half hour. I forget everything these days, including what I even looked like before I got pregnant. Like seriously, what is it like to not have a belly? I'll let you in on a little secret though....it's totally worth it. Just thinking about our sweet little girl and how she really could come any day now makes me smile. I love staying up late at night with Aaron and talking about how our life is about to change in every way possible, for the better.


Little human you are totally worth the outtie belly button, sleepness nights, charlie horses, back pains, heartburn, kicks in the ribs, and the endless amount of pee. Baby girl we can't wait to "officially" meet you.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Our little human is a wild man. We are excited for your little human to have her coming out party. Just remember this: She will only have one actual birthday, the rest are just anniversaries of that day. Get her a cake.