Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love Week: Friends

You know someone's special to you when you don't talk for a while because things get busy but when you two eventually do it's like you didn't miss a beat. You talk like there was no gap in between and you laugh until both your stomachs hurt. It's a rare and special connection and personally I think it's pure magic. If you ever find someone like this in your life, never let them go.

I've had many different friendships in my life. Some have lasted since birth, some were that elementary school "you're in my class" phase, some were from high school or college and many of my friendships were made from working at Pizza Factory. No matter if they have lasted a short while or will last a lifetime, I am forever grateful for each and every friend I've made.






 Then there is that phase where you have to find couple friends. Generally it would be a challenge to find a couple that both you and your spouse enjoy being around as a couple, but Aaron and I have been truly blessed with some of the best couple friends we could ask for. Maybe it's because we had such amazing friends to begin with and they just picked awesome spouses? We have had some of the best memories with our group of guy and gal pals. From Spring Break Cali style to battling out for the Settlers of Catan medal. From holiday parties to having babies at the same time. I know these friendships will last a life time and am excited for our little ones to have instant friends. 



I LOVE my friends past and present. Your friendship is the best gift I could ever ask for.

No comments: