At two months Olivia is:
- smiling
- cooing
- almost rolling over
- a pro at tummy time
- loving the lullaby station on pandora
- quite popular with her little boyfriends
- loving dance time with daddy
- successfully sleeping in her crib for at least part of the night (I have a hard time not having her next to me)
- still in newborn clothes and diapers
- eating up a storm
- very alert
- staying awake more and more
- stealing hearts of all that meet her
She is weighing in at a whopping (sarcasm) 8 lbs 6 oz and is 22 inches long. I can't believe she is staying so little. I am loving the fact she is so petite and still like a newborn, but I know she must grow up eventually. We have had to supplement with a little formula to help her pack on the pounds, so hopefully that helps. Even though she is still small we have watched her grow and develop in so many other ways. Any little thing they do is so exciting as a parent. I can't wait to continue to see her grow.
She makes every day the best day. We love her so.
1 comment:
Isn't that the truth. "She makes everyday the best day." Oh Alexis you are such a good mother. I'm smiling at the grid of picture; you and Aaron look so young. Proud of the both of you. Olivia is BEAUTIFUL! Love your blog. Keep it coming. Love, Kim
Post a Comment