I am loving every second right now with our little family. Olivia is in such a fun stage where she is learning something new every day. I love watching her explore the world around her. It's funny to see what keeps her interest, what makes her smile, and what makes her laugh. Aaron and I can't get enough of her. I think she'd be so embarrassed if she only knew how many times a day we kiss her or tell her we love her. We just want her to know she is the most important person in the world to us.
At four months Olivia:
- is rolling from back to belly
- is sleeping through the night
- is sleeping in her own room
- is making tons of noises
- is grabbing things
- is giggling
- is sitting in the bumbo
- is drooling like crazy
- loves to be sung to, especially to help her fall asleep
- Swam in the kiddie pool for the first time
- is smiling more for daddy than anyone else
- is super talkative
- is starting to get lighter roots. I think her hair will end up lighter than we think.
- is loving her mobile and deery (stuffed deer in these pictures)
Length 24 inches
I am so in love with this princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment