Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Five Months

Time needs to slow down! No way is my babe almost 1/2 a year (insert mom moment here). I am loving this stage. She is wanting to look, touch and taste EVERYTHING. It is so fun to see what she likes and dislikes. I've been having a lot of moments lately where I just want to cry because I'm so grateful for this little angel. I swear I am more emotional now than when I was pregnant.

At 5 months Livy:
  • found her toes and eats them
  • easily rolls over onto belly (especially when getting her diaper changed)
  • falls asleep to Disney Princess lullabies
  • loves squash and sweet potatoes
  • dislikes carrots, unsure about green beans
  • talking up a storm
  • can grab things with her monkey toes
  • loves story time and can turn the pages
  • started ferociously chewing her toys
  • wants to be standing all the time
  • loves to make music with the tambourine and keyboard
  • wearing 0-3 month clothes
  • loves shoulder rides from daddy
  • smiles every time we go in to get her from nap/bed time
  • is such a good little sleeper
  • knows how to get what she wants
Stats: 12 lbs 5 oz 25 1/4 inches





 This girl is the bees knees.

1 comment:

Kimberly K. Hansen said...

OH MY! Is she ever cute. Really growing into her own little self. Alexia, I'm soooo happy for you. Love, Kim