Thursday, October 23, 2014

SEVEN MONTHS

This month has gone by the fastest. I honestly don't even know where it went. I feel like Olivia has grown so much recently. She looks so much bigger and is doing more and more everyday. Where has my little baby gone?

At 7 months Olivia:
  • says dada a lot
  • moves from sitting position to start of crawling position
  • loves rice puffs
  • loves interacting with other babies
  • loves her new ring stacking toy
  • pulls her fist in and out of her mouth making the "baba" babbling sound
  • beginning to recognize more faces and voices in our family
  • very good at mimicking things that we do
  • squeals quite a bit
  • not quite crawling but I can tell she's getting close
  • took her to the aquatic center and she LOVED it. We have a total water baby.
Weight: 14 lbs 13 oz




Can we please freeze time?

No comments: