Monday, September 22, 2014

SIX MONTHS

I can't believe my baby girl just celebrated her 1/2 birthday! I am in love with this stage. I love the sitting up, babbling, giggles, and how curious she is about EVERYTHING.  Every day is so fun and I am constantly loving her explore the world around her. I love finding out what she likes and dislikes. She has the funnest little personality and I love learning more about my daughter.

At 6 months Livy:
  • is sitting up on her own
  • gives shy snuggles when she wakes up or meets someone new
  • puts herself to sleep
  • loves playing peek a boo
  • loves the feeling of grass
  • loves baby food (especially apples, pears, and bananas)
  • sucks in her bottom lip constantly
  • smiles when she sees mom and dad
  • thinks she's so funny when she bangs her feet against her mattress
  • loves making music with the keyboard, tambourine and drum
  • can drink water out of her new sippy cup
  • favorite toys: Sophie the giraffe, Deery and books
Stats:
Weight 14 lbs
Height 25 in
Head 16 in




This girl is the BEST.

No comments: