Olivia is officially closer to being a year old than to her being born. Cue: tears. This month has FLOWN by. As i went to find pictures for this post, I realized I hadn't taken hardly any. I felt so bad! The main difference in Liv this month was her personality coming out more and more everyday. She has learned how to fake cry to get me to hold her or give her food. What a little manipulator;) If she wants me to hold her 24/7 then I'll do that. One day I'll wish she'd let me hold her and she won't want me to so I'm soaking it all in now!
At 8 months Livy:
- crawls backwards
- doesn't like meat baby food
- wants a taste of whatever mom and dad are eating
- says mama and dada
- can click her tongue
- can make kissy sounds
- is better at taking naps
- wants to snuggle more often
- knows how to reach out for us when she wants us to hold her
- likes to rotate objects in her hands
Stats: Weight: 15 lbs 8 oz Length: 26 1/2 inches
8 is great!
1 comment:
Crawls backwards? Now, that is a trick. Get her into gymnastics.
Post a Comment