This month has been so much fun! Olivia is so hilarious and her personality is showing through more and more everyday. We know she's funny, but what's even better is that she knows she's funny too. She knows what makes us laugh and when we react to it, she'll do it all over again. Her favorite thing to do is the "tommy boy" face where she shoves her chin into her chest and her cheeks go all chunky. We can't get enough of it and she totally knows it. I know she is still my baby but she is getting more and more independent everyday. I miss holding my baby all day, but everyday I look forward to playing with this little girl and seeing her learn and explore.
At 9 months Olivia:
- is eating more table foods (eggs, string cheese, soup, meat, yogurt, fruits and veggies)
- clapping
- waving bye bye
- crawling
- pulling herself up to standing
- can make the "na" and "ba" sounds
- dances to music (especially the songs on the credits of tv shows or movies)
- loves to turn the xbox on and off on and off on and off
- is cutting her first tooth
- loves rolling the golf ball across the floor
- loves sharing
Stats: 16 lbs 10 oz 27.5 inches
I can't even describe how much I love this girl.




1 comment:
You never did know how much your mother loved you did you? The GREATEST gift - children.
You better get another one started; you really know how to make them. She's beautiful.
Post a Comment