Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

I love Christmas. I was especially looking forward to it this year because we had another person to share it with. Olivia brought back the magic to Christmas and made the whole season so much better. I knew she wouldn't really understand what was happening but I was hoping that when she opened at least one present, her face would light up. Her wooden dog pull toy was a hit and seeing that smile on her face was all I wanted for Christmas. I love this season and being able to spend so much time with not only our family of 3, but with both sides of our family, has been magical.














Happy Holidays from our little family.

2 comments:

abbi.mckall. said...

What an absolute great day and family! 😘 ps- I love your hair!!

Kimberly K. Hansen said...

OH MY GOODNESS. What a beautiful baby. Alexis, these pictures are wonderful and soooo fun.

YOU look great too. Keep up the good work. Love you.