At 10 months Olivia:
- can climb stairs
- likes having her back tickled
- shakes her head yes & no
- pulls herself to standing on everything
- got her first tooth
- pulls everything off the shelves
- loves cheerios
- gives voluntary snuggles
- understands more and more of the things we say
- dances to music
- loves water (bath time & the pool)
- really good sleeper (once you fall asleep) but lately has been having a hard time falling asleep
- plays well with her toys
- loves other kids & babies
Also I'm pretty sure she just figured out what mama actually means. Anytime she comes to find me from one room to the next I can hear "mamamamama". Maybe it's just coincidence, but I'd like to believe otherwise. So don't burst my mama bubble.






2 comments:
Alexis, Mamma, I think you need to move that mattress down in the crib, Olivia is getting too tall and might just fall right over that railing and hurt herself.
Just my motherly instinct coming out.
She's BEAUTIFUL and YOU are too.
I know Kim! We've moved it down not that long ago but I definitely think it needs to be lowered all the way! Thanks for reading my blog:)
Post a Comment