Sunday, February 15, 2015

She Has My Whole Heart

I think it goes without saying BUT I love this girl more than anything. She makes everyday the best day ever. Having a child has been the most rewarding thing I've done in my life. Every time I see her smile, or do something we've taught her, or lets be realistic (every time I just look at her) I am overcome by the love I have for that little person. This life is so amazing. The love that I have for my husband has been magnified since seeing him become a father and the love that we have for our daughter grows everyday. We are blessed with the best & we love this life we've been given!









Thanks to Grandma Penny for our v-day photo shoot! 

1 comment:

Kimberly K. Hansen said...

Oh Alexis, she has your whole heart. I love the title because I know it's sooooo true. And she is precious. You are such a good mother.