Friday, February 20, 2015

11 MONTHS

I can't believe this will be the last official month picture before she turns ONE. I look back on this year and wonder where it went, yet some things seem like such a long time ago. I am absolutely loving this stage. Each day gets better than the next. She is learning and understanding so much. Toddler stage is totally upon us. 

11 months Olivia:
  • points at everything
  • blows kisses
  • gives slobbery tongue kisses
  • gives cuddles when you ask
  • immediately pulls any bow out of her hair
  • likes to lick her lips
  • dances to music
  • nods yes to almost any question
  • total mommy's girl
  • loves the friends theme song
  • loves going on bike rides with  mom & dad in her new trailer
  • begs for food
  • likes to play "i'm gonna get ya"
  • has become super giggly and ticklish

Weight: 18.2 lbs 
Height: 28 in






11 months of pure bliss thanks to LIV.

1 comment:

Kimberly K. Hansen said...

Olivia is BEAUTIFUL. I love her eyes and her hair.